7.26.2009

New Look !

I finally decided to change the layout of my blog; entirely. I figured out how to do some cool things to add some personality, originality. I must say my favorite part of the design would be the colors, it's a good change up from all of the pinks that i usually use with everything. What do you think?


Also, I'm going to try to write one of these thingies everyday, maybe even throw in some important things that aren't ALL about me? emphasis on the TRY. I'm not promising anything. So having said that,

My day consisted of Summer Reading and watching the Jonas Brother's TV show "JONAS". There was a marathon, and I haven't seen it that much so I said, what the heck. It's actually funny not to mention Nick Jonas is gorgeous. Kevin's hysterical, but Joe...I just can't forgive him for the Taylor Swift thing -- What a jerk. But he is funny though.

I'm halfway through my second summer reading book. I'm glad that I'm actually getting somewhere and not procrastinating like others probably are. *cough* MELANIE. *cough* but I won't name any names. I can't wait until I can read books that I really want to read and not stupid books that the teacher assigned. If these books are as stupid as what we're reading in class, it's not getting off to a very interesting start.

So for now, that's all I have to say. So bye. (:




No comments:

Post a Comment