7.16.2010

I'm Starting Over.

Everything is different now.

And when I say different, I mean different in a good sense. But also, in a bad sense. Change is good, and while it's been hard for me to accept change, I know that it's apart of life. And I'll be a better person because of it.

So I decided to give my blog a makeover. A complete makeover. I decided to blog more often, and I don't care if anyone reads it. I need this for me, honestly. but if someone read it I guess I wouldn't mind. It's pretty gorgeous, if I do say so myself.

I'm going to do book reviews again, I decided. But not tonight, since it's late and I really want to get back to my book. I'm also going to delete some old posts that don't reflect how I feel today, at this very moment.

Because after all, aren't I, as I am, right now, in this skin, all that matters? It doesn't matter who I was yesterday, It's who I am right now, this minute.

So stay tuned for new posts. New book reviews, just, new everything. Like I said, I'm starting over. Happy Summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment