9.14.2010

All I Want Is Freedom

This poem is based on Andrew Lloyd Weber's "The Phantom Of The Opera"
what if Christine had chosen herself instead of either Erik or Raoul?
This is from her POV.
if you like it, please pay a visit to it's official posting





Post Comments/rate *cough* 5 stars?
& check out the rest of my work! The stuff from January still needs love!


-------


"Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime"
When will my lifetime, be my own?
I've been pulled and pushed, threatened, afraid
All because you love me


"Let your soul take you where you long to be."
I long to be free of you, to be free of the voice in my head.
I've been invaded, tortured, held, never set free
All because you love me.

"All I want is freedom"
Today, I'll be on my own, starting over & picking up pieces
I've been hoping, longing, praying, wishing for the strength to free myself.
All because I love me.




No comments:

Post a Comment