12.27.2009

want your bad romance

So here I am. 11:30 pm. I'm in my room, sitting up in my bed, not wanting to go to sleep but at the same time wanting to. It feels so much later than it is. It's harder to balance this thing on my lap on my bed than it is everywhere else. But for seriously, I love my new laptop. I want to name it but I don't know what to name it. I think I'll just call it what Aunt Sarah called it. "PinkBeast." No doubt that it suits it.

So like, I haven't even cracked open my writer's notebook in like a week or maybe more. There's something wrong with me. Or maybe it's just that the holiday's make it impossible for me to think about anything else but candy canes and chocolate. Yeah, it's the second one, definately.

I think it's stupid how blogger doesn't have anything that you can like...search for blogs with. I'd really like to read other teenager's blogs whenever I don't have anything to do, but I don't know where to start, really.

I really don't know what the point of this blog post is. I think i was really just bored and felt like rambling different things. It's healthy. I like it.

Plus it's really fun to type on here.

And what music am I listening to currently, you ask? I know you're wondering.

the "500 days of summer" soundtrack is my favorite right now. The movie is just as amazing as the soundtrack is, watch it!

Look out for another book review, coming in the next few days. I'm almost done Marilyn Monroe's autobiography.

Going to Olive Garden with Meleanor tomorrow. It shall be a jolly time. Hopefully the server will not call us babies this time, though.


Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment