2.18.2011

LaLaLaLa

Hey, sorry i've been a bit M.I.A. i've just been really busy with...life. in general, ya know?
A lot of things have been going on in my life lately and i've been steadily reading but i haven't
gotten around to actually, REVIEWING yet! So I will get back on it very, very soon, along with more poetry about what's been happening. There's loads of it.

I'm currently reading DELIRIUM by Lauren Oliver, which i'd been waiting for since the summer and I was so excited to get my hands on it and now that i finally have, i'm like KDJFLJDKLSAJFL
So that review's coming soon along with others; don't stop checking up with me.

You're beautiful, follow me on twitter.

@Yaylife13

1 comment:

  1. * i'm also reading THE READER for Independant reading in English class. I knwo taht my side bar doesn't match what i'm telling you now, but i'm gonna get on that tomorrow. right now, i'm sleepy. :x

    ReplyDelete